Tonight is Fashion’s Night Out, which has been branded this year as Vogue Loves Regent Street. As the name suggests, the action will be entirely focused on Regent Street, as well as the Heddon Street dining district. You can find the evening’s map on the Vogue website. Here are my top picks…
– Liberty London will be hosting a range of activities including beauty and style tips, mini make-up lessons, and tye dying laces with Nike, and facials. There will also be complimentary prosecco and canapés around the store and even alcoholic ice popsicles. Check out Liberty’s website for all the details. And if you’re one of the first 50 people to tweet a picture of the night using #VogueLovesLiberty and tagging @LibertyLondon, you’ll receive a wrist corsage from Wild at Heart!
– Reiss will be offering style advice, including a fashion parade at 7pm. There will also be pampering from Benefit, Rush Hair and Ciate Nails. There will also be complementary sparkling wine and a 10% discount on the AW14 collection.
– Max Factor will have make-up artists along the street to make you up!
– French Connection will be offering blow-dries in the Blow Bar. If you prefer braids, head to Hamley’s or Hollister.
– Crabtree and Evelyn will be offering cupcakes and hand massages.
– & Other Stories will be offering a 30% discount on shoes – get in early!
Enjoy your night out!